Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Man, I feel like crap

Two days ago I started feeling a little under the weather. I know my body quite well so I had a bad feeling of what was to come. Yesterday I was feeling icky enough to start taking a little bit of ibuprofen and I was a few minutes late to work because I felt like garbage when I first woke up. Well, here we are today and man, I feel like crap.

I woke up to my alarm at 6:45a and wanted to crawl back under the covers. The alarm did its irritating job, however, and convinced me to get up. I peeled myself out of bed, turned off the alarm, and wanted to crawl back under the covers. I started reasoning with myself to stay home or at least work only half a day. Being the good worker bee that I am, though, I started the shower, turned on the space heater, popped 2 ibuprofen, and got ready for work.

After playing in freeway traffic, here I am at my desk and I think my slight fever is breaking. Either that or the office is especially hot this morning. I'm pretty sure my fever is breaking. We'll see how the day goes. I figure I'll reload on ibuprofen when I go home for lunch and should be able to power through until 5ish pm. Here's to hoping the hen house isn't too clucky today. I just don't want to deal with that junk right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment